Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Back to….whatever it is you’re doing


September brings order and routine back into our lives after the business of the summer.  Although not much changes personally for me in regards to my routine things around me are changing and returning back to the normal rhythm of life. The school bus makes its way down my street picking up the kids for first day of school and program after program begins up again whether it’s in the corporate world,  church, or community centre, it’s the season for programs and schedules.

Just like everything else UrbanPromise is also starting up their afterschool programs. The new interns for this season have arrived and planning has begun as we look into the next year of building relationships for the purpose of reaching children, raising leaders and restoring community. I am eager to be a part of all of this as soon as possible! I am thankful for the small ways I am able to be a part of it and am eager to soon meet the new interns who have come for a year to serve and love in our communities.

As I look at where I am at financially as I work towards having 70% of my yearly financial goal of $30,000 I am continually amazed by the way God provides. In the times of worry, anxiousness and concern He is never out of control and is using so many people in my life to make this possible in ways that I don’t always understand! I am close to my goal but am still in need of monthly financially supporters who will partner with me so that I can move forward into full time ministry. If you are interested in partnering with me or have thought about it at all please contact me with any questions you may have or just go ahead and visit the website for details or to make a one time or monthly donation at www.urbanpromise.com.

Please also continue to pray for me, that this would not be my work or my mission but that it would be God’s and that I am simply just joining Him in. Please pray for His perfect timing in all of this and that he would prepare me to fill the responsibilities that are required of me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment