Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Thunder and Lightening

Its an awesome night, currently sitting on the balcony enjoying a thunderstorm.
I love the rain especially on such hot, humid summer days. 
Went for run tonight and was very thankful for the cooler temperature compared to Monday evening.
I had a very interesting day today, part of it was very frustrating while other parts where incredibly uplifting.
Being that it is the third week of camp problems between team members are starting to arise as well was people getting tired and such which doesn't always help with united or working together so if you are reading this please prayer for unity for our team! 
Also it is the last week here for a handful of the interns, there will be 3 people leaving from my building at the beginning of next week which really sucks and will be a big adjustment for everyone!
As for good news i had an amazing experience today with one of my young ladies. Our theme for the week is forgiveness and this seems to be a big issue with alot of the girls i am working with. The verse from Matthew 6:14 i believe where is says that if we do not forgive other around us God will not forgive us, is really hard for them to understand and except
. I've heard alot of "its to hard" or "its not fair" or "but they....". 
Today during WordUp i was getting the to journal about how they can start to move towards forgiving some one. One of the girls asked me to help her and because of her change of attitude and body language i could tell she was really serious about what she was doing and was struggling with it. 
We had a really great conversation and i helped her to write out a prayer about her particular situation. It was a very amazing experience for me.....that God choose to use me in this way. 
I love the sky right now the way it is lighting up, it really shows the power of God and makes me watch in awe!
Praise is Awesome and Glorious Name!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for keeping us updated. This is awesome stuff God is working in and through you guys. I am praying!

    ReplyDelete