Monday, June 11, 2012

Countdown!

Coundown has officially started:
9 more days of school
4 more days of work
and 11 more sleeps untill i move to toronto!
I am so creazy busy these days trying to finish up everything that needs to be done before i take off for 2 months!
Just finished filling out forms for a new passport....it made me sad...i will have to turn in my old passport that has my stamps from traveling to SA. I want to keep it for memory sake!
I am super blessed, so amazed at how my heavenly Father works everything out for the best! Who knew that this whole summer adventure started with me needing a location to complete my school hours at?
Not only is it going to cover my needed hours but it is going to exceed them and overflow! Overflow with blessings, and experiences, and new friends and best of all opputunity to share Jesus with many people!
Yup excited for it all to started, but still have yet to start thinking about packing, just typing that word scares me :/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment