Saturday, June 30, 2012

Saturday morning blessings!

Being very blessed by the 1:30 a.m discussions about the grace of God and the breakfast discussions of His love and how He calls us to to live for Him by being His hands and His feet and by seeing others through His eyes! Pretty deep for first thing in the morning but that is just how wonderful my room mates are and how much God is working in their hearts and lives.
"I am the vine, your the branches, if you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit, apart from me you can do nothing." John 15:5
"Your grace is sufficient for you for My power is made perfect in weakness." 1 Cor 12:9
"You will seek me ad find me when you seek me with all your heart." Jer 29:13
These are three verses that are painted onto our apartment walls and are meaning alot to me!


1 comment:

  1. Miss you around here! Glad you're updating this blog. I'll be checking back.

    ReplyDelete