Friday, June 22, 2012

Last day!

Today is June 22 which means just one more day before I head to Toronto. It also means that it is the last day of shool for me = Big test = :/
Its been a great and very busy week up to this point but i got to spend acouple days up at the cottage with the majority of my family. At one point all of us siblings where together which was really also special since it was my parents 30th Anniversary!! Congrats Mom and Dad. To be honest i kind of totaly forgot about it :/ and i thought it was their 29th not 30th. Needless to say it wasn't as big of a deal as it should have been. But it was wonderful to all be together, relaxing and just cottaging together.
I'm really excited to get this last test writen and done with. Also can't wait to be finished with the packing and yah i am excited to get started and figure out where i will be staying for the summer as well as who i will be living with :)
Also can't wait for my family to get home from the cottage to hang out with them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment