Friday, July 18, 2014

JEHOVAH-JIREH: "The Lord Will Provide"

I have heard often enough that trusting or having faith in times that are easy isn't real faith. It is when things get difficult that our faith is really put to the test. This week has been filled with many moments of needing to remind myself that trusting and having faith in situations that seem far to big are also the moments that show me how strong my faith actually is.

This summer has been a season of raising financial support for the future as I prepare to move into full time permeate ministry with UrbanPromise Toronto, to be able to do this I depend on financial support being donated by monthly partners or one time givers. I am also required to raise 70% of my $30,000 financial goal for a year. This seems like such a large number, yet thinking of living in Toronto it makes sense but that doesn't make it any less intimidating.

Currently, I have about 20% of this goal raised for which I am very thankful and have experienced much amazement of God's provision. I am also eagerly desiring to being back with Urban Promise as soon as possible. The supervisor position I will be filling in the Warden Woods Community in Scarborough is going to available in September and it is my prayer to be able to fill this role right away and begin come September. To be able to do this I still need to have 50% aka $15,000 raised in one time gifts or monthly donations.

I humble ask you to first, visit the website to really understand what it is that UrbanPromise Toronto does in serving Toronto and the need that we seek to meet or contact me with questions!
Second, I ask that you pray and consider how you might be able to support me as I continue on this humbling endeavor of following God and trusting that He will provide in His timing and in His way as I follow Him in being obedient to the things that He has called me too.

"O you of little faith! And do not seek what you are to eat and what you are to drink, nor be worried. For all the nations of the world seek after these things and your Father knows that you need the. Instead, seek his kingdom and these things will be added to you." Matthew 12:28b-31

"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the convictions of things not seen." Heb 11:1

Please contact me with any questions you may have at kiezebrink.janelle@gmail.com
To make a donation please visit www.urbanpromise.com and find my name under donate, support a missionary.

No comments:

Post a Comment