Friday, May 1, 2015

My list of reasons to give thanks Apr 29

Beautiful weather
It being warm enough for flip flops
Talking with a mom as she shared her journey with me
Playing at the park with 2 year old boy
Adorable boy holding onto my hand
Adorable boy stomping his feet to get me to chase him
Praying over 2 year old boy as he swung, that he would be a man after God’s own heart.
Sitting outside and having a bible study with a few moms
Running into three sisters walking back to school from lunch
Tearful 5 year old girl upset about a cupcake
Helping older sister to listen to younger sister
Having a group hug at the end after walking them to school
Watching 5 of my girls play soccer tonight
Sitting on the sideline with little 5 year olds to 10 and 11 year old boys to high school students in the back all sitting out on the grass cheering the Warden soccer team on
Tearful 13 year old as she worked through her hurt feels by the coach’s words
Cheering up my girls after a loss with half melted cookies
Walking my girls home
Hanging out at the community center with random kids
Running into more random kids on the way home
Chatting with a new mom on her porch for 15 mins
Having be able to spend the majority of the day out in the sun

No comments:

Post a Comment