Thursday, September 20, 2012

Grand day!

So I have observed that all my post are always 
super long which should not be a surprise for any one of you who knows me. But I have decided to try and make this one shorter, so here goes!

Today was such a great day, it started with a run in the 
early morning as the sun was rising {great way to start 
any day}! Then headed to camp to finish up the rest of the planning for program next week.

Random things that really made my day amazing consists of my parents dropping by to see me on their way home from 
the airport which was super good to see them again. 
I also got to help assemble a drum set 
and yes got to jam on it for a bit. I have decided to 
learn how to play the drums properly and I am so 
excited...... a new addition to my bucket list!!! 
Then to make this day even better we 
decided to have a girls night and eat waffles for dinner 
which is just an amazing idea to begin with but add strawberries and a bunch of toppings and man....now your talking! 
Then surprise the guys showed up at our door 
and not to steal out food but to bring us some 
bread that they picked up at a bakery. Yahh....getting 
free food is amazing :) and yes in the end they did stay and eat our food. 

I finished this grand day but playing games and watching a chick flick with my girls. A great ending to a great day, and that wasn't so short after all...oops next time I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment