Monday, November 12, 2012

Monday night reflections


It is Monday evening and I am winding down for the day. As I look back and reflect on the past week certain moments stand out to me. Such as the amazing Mama Pipes opening her home to us all, the 
2 hr hike we were able to take on a gorgeous Friday afternoon, attending a newly started youth group and the random trips to the art store. This past week was a lot of fun and was refreshing to take a break from the normal routine BUT……I have missed camp more than I ever thought I would.

I really missed the kids and every aspect of camp and I really missed the feeling of being useful and doing something worthwhile! As much as I enjoyed this past week I am so very glad that it is finally over, that I can move on to this week and get back to camp! I am excited to see my kids again tomorrow and have spent the majority of today thinking of new activities to do with them or planning bible studies. This week really helped me to be able to take the time to think about how I can do, what I do, even better then how I have been doing it in the past. Sometimes we get too stuck in a pattern of business that we don’t see how we can improve things. Just taking a break can show us the areas that we can improve in and for that I am very thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment